Opening Hours & Admission
- Visitor Information
|Period||Opening time||Closing time(last admission)|
|Closed||First Wednesday and the following day (Thursday) of December||Please be reminded that all entrance gates at Ocean Expo Park will be closed.|
- We will be open on all other dates, including during the year-end and New Year periods (excluding temporary closing dates such as when typhoons and other occurrences).
- We are closed during the 2 days above for maintenance and safety checks of the facilities. Thank you for your understanding.
Special Days (Opening Hours: 1 hour extended)
Opening Hours are extended for 1 hour at Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and related areas (from the Aquarium to Central Gates P3 and P5, North Gate P7) on Special Days such as Japanese holidays. The other areas except Aquarium and related areas are closed as usual.
|Admission Times||Annual Passport|
|8:30 - 16:00 (Regular rate)||16:00 - Closed
"After 4 PM Tickets"
<Over 20 persons>
|Adult||1,850 yen||1,480 yen||1,290 yen||3,700 yen|
|High school||1,230 yen||980 yen||860 yen||2,460 yen|
|Elementary/Junior high school||610 yen||490 yen||430 yen||1,220 yen|
|Under 6 years old||Free||-|
"After 4 PM Tickets" are available to purchase after 16:00.
Automatic ticket vending machines are available to purchase your admission ticket at the entrance lobby. Please purchase "Group Tickets" at the ticket counter.
- Persons who are designated as physically or mentally disabled are eligible for free admission. Please show your certificate at the ticket counter. Escort (1 person only) is also admitted for free.
- "Advance Tickets" for the Aquarium are sold at convenience stores and Michi-no-Eki-Kyoda in Okinawa. (approx. 10% discount)
- If you already have tickets such as travel coupons or advance tickets, we will refund the difference in price and exchange your ticket for “After 4 PM Tickets”.
- Credit cards are available for more details , please click here.
For school groups (elementary, junior high and high school) are eligible for group discount with a prior application.
A group discount is available for groups over 20 persons and the group representative needs to pay the amount of admission fee all together.
If a group is less than 20 persons, Group Discount cannot be applied and the admission fee is for general rate.
For general groups, reservation is not required.. However, depending upon the size of the group we may need to make arrangements. Please contact us for more details.
Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Management Office
- TEL: 0980-48-3740
- FAX: 0980-48-4444
Re-entry is free during the same day. Please ask staff to receive a re-entry stamp on your hand.
* Have your admission ticket in your possession at all times.
An annual passport is available at a price equivalent to two admission tickets to Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. This option is recommended for those who plan to visit the Park more than twice a year. The pass can be issued on the same day as you registered.
Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
424 Ishikawa, Motobu-cho, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- TEL: +81-980-48-3748
- FAX: +81-980-48-4444
*Please note that there are reading mistake.